“I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles.” - Audrey Hepburn
Resilience. If there is one word that the past year has taught us, one lesson that we carry forward with us for the rest of our lives, it’s resilience. The COVID-19 pandemic has tested all of us at Shantigram but it has also brought us several blessings. It has taught us to place health and well-being above all, to rely on each other, and to come up with safety measures and guidelines that will keep us and our families in good shape.
Understanding Micro Containment
To begin with, it is important to understand that while The Meadows and Elysium have been currently designated micro containment zones, all of Shantigram is NOT a containment area.
What’s the difference?
Small areas where many COVID-19 cases have been reported are designated as micro-containment zones. These are different from containment zones because the latter comes with severe restrictions on the residents. In the Medows and Elysium, the restrictions are largely self-imposed and not as severe as in containment areas. Medical supplies, groceries, and essentials are all permitted with appropriate health checks for those delivering these.
Shantigram is much more than a new flat scheme in Ahmedabad. It is a community, one large family. Adani Shantigram’s commitment to its residents stands strong and the measures taken by us to keep our community safe are sure to boost your confidence. Let us take a look at a few of these protective measures, taken for the safety and comfort of the residents –
- All residents will have access to the delivery of essential goods such as milk, vegetables, groceries, medicines, newspaper, etc. through online ordering delivery services (Daily essentials).
- All residents will have access to supermarkets and general stores to procure daily essentials at fixed timings in the morning and evening.
- All delivery personnel will be allowed only after ensuring temperature check and face mask/protective gear being worn.
- Hygiene points for hand washing/sanitizing are created at the gates and entry points.
- New staff/personnel are recruited and cleared to work at Shantigram only after a negative COVID-19 report is provided.
- Non-essential movement of residents and staff is prohibited. Entry of domestic helpers, car cleaners, and non-essential workers is restricted.
- Residents with valid needs such as health check-ups, practical exams, etc. are all cleared for movement.
Safety and Health – Together We Can
Shantigram is also one of the greenest residential projects in Ahmedabad. The natural ventilation, expansive green spaces, great sunlight, and beautiful views support mental health and happiness. We aim to create a nurturing community that will work together for the health and safety of its residents. Containing the spread of the pandemic and caring for those affected are indeed short-term goals but the larger endeavour is to build a space that is an environment of trust and joy for the homeowners.
We are all fiercely protective of our loved ones. Right from our children to our aging parents whose defense mechanisms grow weaker as they age, the security of the ones we love is of prime importance to us.
Looking for dream spaces, not sure where to start?
Leave us a query and our representative will get back to you.
The Adani Realty expressly disclaims all liability in respect to actions taken or not taken based on any or all the contents of this Blog. The content of this blog is collation of data from various sources and is provided only for information purpose only and Adani Realty does not canvass the particulars, information, brand or any other materials mentioned in the blogs nor does it obtain any monetary benefit from the same.The Adani Realty shall in no circumstance be held liable for any expense, loss or damage including, without limitation, direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any other expense, loss or damage whatsoever arising from the use of data, information, interpretation, judgement or opinion arising out of or in connection with the use of this Blog. Reader is advised to read and apply his/ her intellect and discretion in this regards.