VISITORS TO THIS WEBSITE ARE BOUND BY THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS ("TERMS"). SO, PLEASE READ THE TERMS CAREFULLY BEFORE CONTINUING TO USE THIS SITE. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE WITH ANY OF THESE TERMS, PLEASE DO NOT USE THIS SITE.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither the Company nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors, and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which the Company shall not be liable. It shall be your responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material that is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- The adaniTM and all products and logos denoted with "TM" or "®" are trademarks or registered trademarks of ADANI GROUP or its affiliates. ADANI GROUP trademarks may not be used in connection with any product, function or service that does not belong to ADANI GROUP.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- Applicable Law and Jurisdiction of this WEBSITE are governed by and to be interpreted in accordance with laws of India, without regard to the choice or conflicts of law provisions of any jurisdiction. The user/site visitor agrees that in the event of any dispute arising in relation to this Disclaimer or any dispute arising in relation to the website, whether in contract or tort or otherwise, to submit to the jurisdiction of the courts located at Ahmedabad only for the resolution of all such disputes.