VISITORS TO THIS WEB SITE ARE BOUND BY THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS ("TERMS"). SO, PLEASE READ THE TERMS CAREFULLY BEFORE CONTINUING TO USE THIS SITE. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE WITH ANY OF THESE TERMS, PLEASE DO NOT USE THIS SITE.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither AIDPL nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which AIDPL shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- The adaniTM and all products and logos denoted with "TM" or "®"are trademarks or registered trademarks of ADANI GROUP or its affiliates. ADANI GROUP trademarks may not be used in connection with any product or service that is not a ADANI GROUP product, functions or service.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- Applicable Law and Jurisdiction of this WEBSITE are governed by and to be interpreted in accordance with laws of India, without regard to the choice or conflicts of law provisions of any jurisdiction. The user/site visitor agrees that in the event of any dispute arising in relation to this Disclaimer or any dispute arising in relation to the web site whether in contract or tort or otherwise, to submit to the jurisdiction of the courts located at Ahmedabad only for the resolution of all such disputes.
CANCELLATION - REFUND
- Cancellation Charges will be as under:
a) Rs. 50,000/- if cancelled within 45 days from the date of booking/application.
b) Full booking amount or Rs. 50,000 (whichever is higher) if cancelled after 45 days from booking/application but before execution of Agreement to Sale.
c) 20% of Basic sale consideration after execution of Agreement to Sale.
d) Charges to process refund amount will be applicable & to be borne by the customer.
- Stamp duty, registration charges and Other Government taxes, duties, levies are to be borne by Applicant(s) on actual basis. In case of levy of any development charges / other levies, taxes, duties, cess, / EDC / IDC, Land under Construction tax (LUC), Goods and Services Tax (GST) and / or any other levies / taxes / duties/ cess levied currently and/or in future by the authorities shall be borne by the Applicant(s).
- Other Govt. Duties, Levies & Goods and Service Tax will be charged as per the extant regulations which may change as per the Govt. regulation.
- Taxes and Government duties/levies/cess are non-refundable.
- Charges for Society Maintenance shall be extra & payable at the time of possession at actuals.
- The Applicant(s) has/have to deduct the applicable Tax Deduction at Source (TDS) at the time of making actual payment or credit of such sum to the account of the Developer, as per section 194IA of the Income Tax Act, 1961. Applicant(s) shall submit the original TDS certificate within the prescribed timelines mentioned in the Income Tax Act 1961.
- Prices are subject to change without prior notice.
- Other terms & conditions apply – for any disputes jurisdiction of Ahmedabad will be applicable.