Adani Realty – All set to redefine luxury
Dec 21, 2018 | By SUPER USER
Pune is gradually turning into a city of high-rises, credits to the increasing flurry of real estate activity by some esteemed developers like Adani Realty, who aim to transform the city’s skyline.
Some of the many critical trends that are causing the real estate boom in Pune are:
- An alternative to Mumbai – When house-hunting in and around Mumbai, one may venture into places beyond Virar, Badlapur, or even Panvel to buy a 2BHK or 3BHK flat. However, at the same rate in Pune, a luxurious apartment is easily affordable that too in some of the best locations. This has led to the top builders in Pune to invest in residential projects in Koregaon Park and other notable locations in the city.
- Locational advantages – The Pune airport is expanding at a tremendous pace, making it easier for people to travel to different cities and regions, due to which many prefer living closer to the airport for convenience and to avoid traffic. As a result, much of the real estate activity is also taking place in the airport vicinity.
- Big locations, big players – Areas like Mundhwa, Rajgurunagar, and Koregaon Park are proving to be the cradle for real estate activity and have led to the entry of stalwarts like Adani Realty with their upcoming projects in Pune. Similarly, areas around the Pune Nagar Road are also gaining popularity.
- Growth of industries - Today, every industrialist worth his salt is opening manufacturing units in and around the city. Areas like Talegaon and Chakan are witnessing tremendous growth in manufacturing industries. The Maharashtra Industrial Development Corporation (MIDC) is also playing its part in facilitating the setting up of enterprises here. Naturally, the sprawling city is witnessing a gradual change and is emerging as a preferred place for investing in real estate. With the flourishing industrial ground, people are looking forward to buying flats in Pune.
- Blend of culture and modernity – Despite being one of the most literate and culturally advanced cities in Maharashtra, Pune continues to retain the rustic charm of being a predominantly Marathi bastion. The city has lately been experiencing an upsurge of migrants from various states, especially from South India and also foreigners. Therefore, Pune presents the perfect blend of cultural heritage and the modernity of life.
- Adani Realty – After a successful stint with various prestigious projects in Mumbai, Ahmedabad, and other places, Adani is all set with one in Pune and that too in Koregaon Park. Expect high quality construction and amenities to the best of your imagination.
- Expectations of the new generation – Numerous IT companies and MNCs operate here. Those working in these sectors have a higher disposable income whereby they expect a specific standard of living. The new residential projects in Pune aim to address such needs by providing the highest degree of luxury and comfort.
The complete overhauling of the real estate landscape and redefining of luxury will go a long way towards making Pune bloom with a great number of high-rises.