Advantages of living in an integrated township
Who wouldn’t love to own a spacious dream home set amidst green acres, top-notch infrastructure, and amazing amenities like schools, colleges, hospitals, malls, etc. just a couple of kms away? Sounds surreal, doesn’t it? But did you know that you can get them all if you only look beyond city limits? Integrated townships are increasingly becoming popular in India. Often spread across large land parcels on peripheral parts of the cities, these self-sustaining, mass developments consist of a large volume of residential and commercial units side by side. Not to mention, a plethora of entertainment facilities and civic amenities, everything housed inside.
Why should you invest in an integrated township?
- Mini city-Everything you need is within your reach, right from schools to hospitals to shops.
- Optimum living-Open spaces, parks, landscaped gardens, jogging tracks and playgrounds offer maximum living potential. Walk-to-Work possibility has also enhanced work and life balance.
- Sustainable living-An integrated township leads to overall infrastructure development in terms of waste management, rainwater harvesting and a secure environment.
- Heightened security-Security is a cause for concern for several families especially those who have young children or/and older people at home. Installation of electronic security systems which work 24X7 in addition to security guards at every gate offers peace of mind.
- Value for money-24 hours water and power supply as well as a chance to avoid the urban chaos like conveyance and traffic problems has made living in an integrated society a different experience altogether.
- Better ROI-
- As compared to standalone building apartments, integrated townships offer a better return on investment. They also offer handsome potential rental income.
The real estate market of Ahmedabad, for instance, is bustling with many integrated townships within it, thanks to an astonishing retail boom and rapidly developing infrastructure. Adani’s residential projects are aggressively banking on this concept. The Adani Shantigram project in Ahmedabad is one such 600-acre township which is developed around the concept of ‘The Good Life’. The entire project is like a mini city, as it contains all the comforts and even some of the frills and fancies that one could want from life on a day-to-day basis. At present, the Shantigram township boasts of 6 residential projects, out of which Shantigram North Park falls in the luxury category whereas the Adani Shantigram Meadows falls in the premium category. The residences of these projects span from 1 and 2BHK affordable homes to premium 3 and 4 BHK luxury residences and 5BHK penthouses. The township has its own gigantic football and cricket grounds, multiple swimming pools and clubhouses, a breath-taking promenade, an award-winning 9-hole golf course, and one of India’s largest private social clubs. The Adani Shantigram township is one of India’s greenest and new-age mega projects.
The road ahead
The factors that will drive consumers towards townships in the future are likely to be soaring real estate prices and the promise of a better lifestyle. With foreign investment allowed in large integrated townships, foreign developers too are getting interested in such projects as they are viewed as low-risk investments.
India is a hub of investments and nothing in the world could easily be compared with the variety of investment avenues in India. ‘Intimidating’
Indian summers are infamous for the intense heat they bring with them, which can even prove fatal. To survive this blistering heat, we try umpteen home cooling tricks to cool our homes naturally.
Looking for dream spaces, not sure where to start?
Leave us a query and our representative will get back to you.
The Adani Realty expressly disclaims all liability in respect to actions taken or not taken based on any or all the contents of this Blog. The content of this blog is collation of data from various sources and is provided only for information purpose only and Adani Realty does not canvass the particulars, information, brand or any other materials mentioned in the blogs nor does it obtain any monetary benefit from the same.The Adani Realty shall in no circumstance be held liable for any expense, loss or damage including, without limitation, direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any other expense, loss or damage whatsoever arising from the use of data, information, interpretation, judgement or opinion arising out of or in connection with the use of this Blog. Reader is advised to read and apply his/ her intellect and discretion in this regards.