Be Summer Ready at Adani Realty
The sun is blazing, making one feel like sitting idle in an air-conditioned room. With the temperatures rising, don’t let the heat get you down. Instead, how about making the season more productive and fun? Well, it’s possible. At Adani Shantigram, one can indulge in numerous activities that are all about providing a more relaxed affair, within the comfort of one’s residential neighborhood with friends and family. Beat the heat and be summer ready.
You can embrace the sunshine and make the most of this season with these few easy summer tips:
- Plan a garden picnic with your friends, family and favorite snacks in the late evenings.
- Cool off and take a plunge in the swimming pool not only for leisure but also for exercise.
- Work out that summer body by doing yoga, going for a run or other outdoor workouts early in the morning before it gets too hot.
- Meditate. It is equally important to cool down your mind as much as it is to cool down your physical body.
- Walk barefoot on freshly cut grass or early in the mornings
- Use sunblock to protect yourself from harmful UVA and UVB rays.
- Detox. Infuse your drinking water with fresh fruits and vegetables to obtain their health benefits
- Treat your pet with a long walk in the landscaped garden or along the lakeside promenade
- Stay hydrated. Only if you’re hydrated, you’ll be able to get work done. Avoid drinking caffeinated or aerated beverages. Substitute them with healthier beverage options such as coconut water, lemonade or buttermilk.
- Layer your windows with jute screens or bamboo shades to keep the indoors cooler. Cross ventilate your indoors by keeping windows on opposite sides open.Consume Vitamin C and Vitamin A rich foods to avoid sunstrokes and stay healthy.
- Consume Vitamin C and Vitamin A rich foods to avoid sunstrokes and stay healthy.
These are just a few ideas to get you started; however, there is so much more to try and explore. Shantigram by Adani Realty offers the perfect setting to build a life around the modern-day conveniences, aligning your lifestyle choices with like-minded people to share. Transitioning into the summer season would have seemed like a daunting task, but not anymore when the right means are at your doorstep.
Residential Projects by Adani Realty -
Ever since India embarked on the path of economic liberalisation, non-resident Indians (NRIs) have endeavoured to optimize returns on their
India has one of the fastest growing real markets in the world, in which the luxury segment is emerging as one of the most zestful segments.
Looking for dream spaces, not sure where to start?
Leave us a query and our representative will get back to you.
The Adani Realty expressly disclaims all liability in respect to actions taken or not taken based on any or all the contents of this Blog. The content of this blog is collation of data from various sources and is provided only for information purpose only and Adani Realty does not canvass the particulars, information, brand or any other materials mentioned in the blogs nor does it obtain any monetary benefit from the same.The Adani Realty shall in no circumstance be held liable for any expense, loss or damage including, without limitation, direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any other expense, loss or damage whatsoever arising from the use of data, information, interpretation, judgement or opinion arising out of or in connection with the use of this Blog. Reader is advised to read and apply his/ her intellect and discretion in this regards.